For Beach Bounce Party availability and/or registration, please visit:
BEACH BOUNCE PARTY: $250
- Up to 2 hours unlimited inflatable use, tables, chairs and paper goods (table coverings for kid’s table, napkins, utensils, cups and plates)
- Inflatable Equipment to be used by children up to ten (10) years of age only!
- Maximum number of child participants: 20 (strictly enforced due to maximum numbers of riders per inflatable)
- No limit on adults, although the way the room is set up is seating for 24 adults at (3, 60" round tables) and 20 children at (2, 8' rectangular tables pushed together)
Parties booked on a first come, first serve basis.
- As the lessee of the private Beach Bounce room, your personal supervision is absolutely required at all times during the party reservation. The safety of all participants is your responsibility. As the adult supervisor, you should position yourself in close proximity of the entrance to the rid and be prepared to assist riders when they enter/exit the ride.
- No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers, confetti, glitter or silly string allowed in Rotunda Ballroom. No food, candy, gum, or other sticky substances are allowed on or around any inflatable unit.
- Consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages not permitted in Rotunda Ballroom and/or Carousel
- The event start time listed above is the time that should be printed on all invitations, NO EARLIER; Please arrive 30 minutes prior to party rental for setup/decorating
- Please encourage guests to park in Parking Lot#2
- ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Easton’s Beach/City of Newport NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen articles, including cards placed in card boxes or baskets. Easton’s Beach/City of Newport NOT RESPONSIBLE for any items that are left behind, including gifts, centerpieces, extra favors and décor.
- It is the responsibility of the Lessee to retrieve ALL ITEMS brought onto the property on the DAY OF function.
- Lessee shall release, hold harmless and indemnify the City of Newport from all liability for any injury to Lessee or social guests, resulting from any cause whatsoever, including known or unknown dangers, including but not limited to acts of nature and intentional or negligent acts of third parties, but accepting intentional acts of the City of Newport. Further, Lessee shall indemnify the City of Newport against any claim for loss, damages or injury made by Lessee’s social guests.
Please be aware that in case of inclement weather, Easton’s Beach makes its own, independent decisions for all weather-related closings. We will do our best to reschedule around your availability and not impact other programming.
REGISTER TODAY AT: