Assessing Applications & Forms
Online Change of Address Form - Fill and Submit: REAL ESTATE and TANGIBLE accounts only. We cannot change your MOTOR VEHICLE account mailing addresses on a permanent basis.
|You may always submit a change of address request. However, please be advised that address change requests received after 6/28/17 WILL NOT APPEAR on the 2017-2018 tax bills, as the Tax Roll will be locked and sent to the printer.|
You are required by law to change your address with the RI DMV within 10 days of moving.
Please do not submit Motor Vehicle accounts for address changes.
- Senior Citizen Exemption Form (deadline to file has passed)
- Appeal Application 2016 Real Estate-Tangibles (deadline to file has passed)
- Tax Appeal 2015 Motor Vehicle (deadline to file has passed)
- Appeal Rules for Real Estate-Tangibles
- 2017 Annual Return (for Tangible accounts for year ending 12/31/2016)
- Change of Address Form [PDF]
- Servicemember's Civil Relief Act Tax Exemption Application [PDF Fillable Form] - Fill in and Return to Assessor's Office
- Business Registration Form [PDF]
- True and Exact Account for Real Estate
- Veteran's Exemption Form and Qualifying Conflicts / Theaters